1. How many times a day should I drink Prolibid?
Prolipid should be taken once a day.
2. Should I take Prolibid at a specified time of day, eg. in the morning or evening?
Prolibid should be taken in the morning after breakfast, melting in a 200 ml of water.
3. After what period of time I could see the first results?
The first results should be visible after the first month of use.
4. If I observe an improvement, how long should I take Prolibid?
Prolibid is a dietary supplement for continuous using. It must be taken for at least 3 months, then you should do a monthly break. Treatment should be repeated as long as we want to maintain the sexual life at a satisfactory level.
5. If I cease to use Prolibid, will the problem of low libido return?
Prolibid is a dietary supplement that contains ingredients to increase sexual desire and experience. Undoubtedly, discontinuation of therapy may cause that low libido will return.
6. How can I be sure that Prolibid is effective?
Prolibid has been prepared from natural ingredients whose efficacy has been confirmed in clinical studies.
7. Do you ship abroad?
There is a possibility of sending abroad. However, before buying, please contact the customer service department in order to determine shipping costs and delivery time.
8. During taking Prolibid may occur any side effects?
So far there have been no side effects resulting from the Prolibid action.